Waste Connections of Texas, Houston offers several types of high-capacity commercial compactors that are engineered to be left on customer premises. They can be hand-fed, chute-fed or hopper-fed.
Self-Contained Commercial Compactors: Best for customers with high-volume, low-density waste materials such as the wet waste of super markets, hospitals and hotels.
Stationary Commercial Compactors: This application can help reduce your waste stream by three to four times therefore reducing the frequency of collection and cost.
Advantages of Compactor Container Systems:
- Experienced, highly-trained drivers for timely service and safe operation on your property
- Custom-built loading options for easy access to load waste materials based on OSHA standards
- Customizable options including pressure gauge, hold to run button and multi-cycle timer
- Drive-on tread plates to accommodate dock loading situations
- Flexible service programs, including adjustable on-call collection service
- Closed, heavy-gauge steel container controls pests and odor and is fire and leak-resistant
- On-call maintenance program for worry free maintenance during entire contract period