Waste Connections of Texas, Houston offers Commercial dumpsters and roll-off solutions
for a wide variety of businesses. We provide roll-off containers for your construction, demolition, industrial, special events, and other cleanup needs.
Our drivers, operations, and sales teams work diligently to provide the best roll-off service for our customers.
Roll-off service is available up to 7 days a week.
|2 Yard -||available with wheels||Size:||3' x 6' x 5'|
|4 Yard -||available with wheels||Size:||4' x 6' x 5'|
|6 Yard||Size:||5' x 6' x 5'6"|
|8 Yard||Size:||6'5" x 6' x 5'6"|
Advantages of Roll-Off Containers:
- Containment of allowable garbage and debris
- Saves you from hauling garbage to the landfill
|Acceptable Items for Roll-Off Containers||Unacceptable Items for Roll-Off Containers|
Roll Off Safety Tips
- Keep the Roll-Off away from power lines and do not allow children near the container.
- Do not dispose of any toxic, hazardous, or flammable materials.
- Do not overload your Drop Box. If materials are heavy like concrete, do not fill the container to more than half capacity. Overfilled containers may require you to empty them before we can safely haul your debris away. Contact your Waste Connections of Oklahoma Customer Service professionals if you expect your current container will be unable to meet your needs.