Waste Connections of Texas, Houston offers Residential roll-off service for a wide variety of construction, demolition, special events and other cleanup needs.
Our drivers, operations and sales teams work diligently to provide the best roll-off service for our customers.
Residential roll off service is available up to 7 days a week.
|20 Yard||Size:||4′ x 8′ x 22′|
|30 Yard||Size:||6′ x 8′ x 22′|
|40 Yard||Size:||8′ x 8′ x 22′|
Advantages of Roll-Off Containers:
- Containment of allowable garbage and debris
- Saves you from hauling garbage to the landfill
Please note: Please do not over-fill dumpsters as they must be level across the top. The maximum load weight limit for the roll-off container is ten (10) tons or 20,000 pounds of material. In the event Customer loads over ten tons into the roll-off container, Customer shall be liable for any fines or additional overweight fees incurred. Customer agrees that Waste Connections has the right to charge a fee of $150 for problems with delivery or pick up dealing with the roll-off container, such as being overloaded or unable to access.
|Acceptable Items for Roll-Off Containers||Unacceptable Items for Roll-Off Containers|
Roll Off Safety Tips
- Keep the Roll-Off away from power lines and do not allow children near the container.
- Do not dispose of any toxic, hazardous, or flammable materials.
- Do not overload your Drop Box. If materials are heavy like concrete, do not fill the container to more than half capacity. Overfilled containers may require you to empty them before we can safely haul your debris away. Contact your Waste Connections of Houston Customer Service professionals if you expect your current container will be unable to meet your needs.